|WHY CHOOSE APPS?
- LOCAL OWNERSHIP: There are approximately 100 APPS offices nationwide, covering all 50 states. Each office is an independent licensee with an exclusive territory responsibility. Our success is 100% dependent on your complete satisfaction.
- QUALITY CONTROL: In most situations, all exam paperwork is reviewed and checked by senior staff in our Bow office prior to submission. This extra effort results in a dramatic reduction in errors, missing informaiton, and call-backs. Your cases are completed faster, so you can be more productive
- EXAMINER TRAINING: Most of our examiners come with a background in phlebotomy, blood-work lab technicians, or the military. Typically, we only hire examiners with 50 to 100 draw per week experience. Once hired, examiners are provided with additional training by APPS in paperwork procedures, phone skills, and time management.
- TECHNOLOGY: Over the past several years, APPS has invested million of dollars designing, installing and implementing its “APPSLIVE” system. This exclusive technology allows agents to enter new cases, receive updates on open cases, and view images of paperwork on completed cases. The system is designed so that agents can use only the portions that they feel comforatable with, and will find beneficial to their business.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: We realize that our performance is a direct reflection on you, the agent. We take this responsibility very seriously. We constantly stress the importance of this concept with our examiners. We strive for perfection, and stand ready to do whatever it takes to ensure that you and your clients are dealt with in a polite, professional and efficient manner.
National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors of Vermont